NEW! Freshly packaged to order, straight from Wisconsin! 純正美國威州花旗蔘 - 長泡花旗蔘(特细) -送禮一流！ Makes a great gift for Chinese people. A "Must Buy" gift for people traveling back to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Visit our website for lower prices!
More in stock!
I have a more in stock than what is listed on the item page. If you’d like to order higher quantities, please message me with the title name and I will adjust the quantity available. Or, after the item sells I will also relist the item.
100% Genuine Wisconsin American Ginseng - 純正美國威州花旗蔘
Item Name: #G1.2 Long Root American Ginseng (X-Small) - #G1.2 長泡花旗蔘 (特细)
Weight: 4 ounce to 1 pound packaging options / 4盎司至一磅，可以装盒还是袋子
Origin: Grown and harvested in Wisconsin, USA – 美國威州
Age: 6 years / 6 年
Ginseng roots work against the effects of stress and anxiety, combating fatigue. Ginseng can improve digestion, metabolism, appetite, endurance, and as a sexual stimulation for both sexes. Ginseng can improve learning and memory and reduce neuronal death following transient cerebral ischemia. Ginseng has proven efficacious in some diseases, such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, motor neuron disease).
Recommended Use: 10 to 20 grams of ginseng can be used each time for the preparation of steeped tea, or cut it in small pieces, chew and eat.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. If you intend to keep for a long period of time, or if you live in a humid climate, then it is better to store in a refrigerator or better yet, keep in the freezer.
Disclaimer: Due to the limitations of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate representation of the actual product. Warning: Not recommended for pregnant women, small children or people with a cold/flu/fever. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Store in a cool dry place, tightly closed.
Take one ginseng root, then rinse and rub with clean water.
Take the ginseng and steep/soak it in a cup of hot water and drink.
After the ginseng has softened, you can then cut it into slices to extract more flavor and continue to steep it a second or third time in hot water. (Note: You may have to steep the ginseng root a second time until it is tender enough to slice.)
After you’ve had multiple cups of tea, you should also eat the ginseng slices to ensure you take in all the health benefits of the ginseng root.
** You can also add a spoon of Goji berries to your tea and steep them together.
Chicken Soup with American Ginseng – Makes 8 servings
One whole chicken
Half pound lean pork (Adds a richer flavor to the chicken stock)
4 quarts water
1 ounce of dried American ginseng, rinsed
4 slices of ginger
Â¼ cup of rice wine
8 dried red dates/ jujube紅棗, rinsed and cored
1 heaping tablespoon of goji berries (杞子)
2 slices of astragalus/bei qi (北芪), rinsed
10 slices of Chinese yam/huai shan (淮山), rinsed
Blanch the chicken and pork in a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse the meat in cold water, then transfer the meat to a pot with 4 quarts water, and boil.
Add the ginseng, ginger, rice wine, red dates, astragalus and Chinese yam.
Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 3 hours.
Rinse and drain the goji berries and add to the soup for the last 10 minutes.
Questions & About Me
- We are Xintongfa (aka PS Trading Inc) from Chinatown, NY. Please visit my profile and website for more information about the company and the array of products we carry.
- Please contact me with any questions about products, shipping or returns prior to purchasing. We have a variety of products, so please explore our other listings. If you wish to purchase larger quantities of any product, please message me for wholesale prices and include the listing title.
- If you have issues with your order or wish to make a return, please contact me directly before leaving feedback.
- We ship only to your Paypal address, so please make sure your listed address is accurate.
- Once payment is received, orders may take up to 1-2 business days to ship out.
- Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, includes tracking, and require signature upon delivery on orders over $100.
- All returns are accepted as long as the items are in its original sealed condition.
- Please contact us about any issues within 7 days after receiving the item.
- Refund will be given as money back and return postage will be paid by the buyer and must include tracking.