More in stock!
I have a more in stock than what is listed on the item page. If you’d like to order higher quantities, please message me with the title name and I will adjust the quantity available. Or, after the item sells I will also relist the item.
Item Name: Dried Tian Qi, Notoginseng, Pseudoginseng Root - 雲南田七三七
Description: Dried Whole Root
Weight: Ranges from 4 ounce to 1 pound options / 四盎士至一磅包装
Packaging: Packaged in a sealed bag.
Origin: Grown and harvested in Yunnan, China / 雲南 – 中國
As a native produce to Yunnan and Guangxi provinces, it is one of the earliest medicinal and edible plants. Since ancient times it has been recognized as one of the best herbs to promote blood circulation to remove blood stasis, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain. Thanks for that amazing healing properties, it enjoys a high reputation and people used to call it “more precious than gold” and “miraculous grass from Southland.”
It is more than just a hemostatic herb. As a matter of fact, it also generates and invigorates blood. In the past it was once considered such a priceless drug that no one was willing to exchange it even for gold. Today it becomes one of favorite tonic. Ben Cao Gang Mu Shi Yi (Supplements to Compendium of Materia Medica), a famous medical work written in Qing Dynasty, had ever given a good review on this herb, “Panax ginseng is the No.1 pick on tonifying Qi while Panax notoginseng is the second-to-none choice on enriching the blood. Because of the same flavor and healing properties, it is thus called Tienchi ginseng, which is the most precious one in all Chinese herbs.”
And here is the fact you probably don’t know – Yunnan Baiyao and Pien Tze Huang, the most popular medicines used in surgery and traumatology departments, are based on the ingredient notoginseng. Therefore, it is widely used for a range of different diseases, such as upper gastrointestinal bleeding, hyphema, cerebral thrombosis, hyperlipidemia, sequelae of concussion, prostatic hypertrophy, bed sores, severe hepatitis, coronary heart disease, lung disease, keloids, postoperative adhesions, hemorrhoids, and more.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Best best results, store in an airtight container or glass jar. If you intend to keep for a long period of time, or if you live in a humid climate, then it is better to store in a refrigerator or better yet, keep in the freezer.
Disclaimer: Due to the limitations of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate representation of the actual product. Warning: Not recommended for pregnant women, small children or people with a cold/flu/fever. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Store in a cool dry place, tightly closed.
Questions & About Me
- We are Xintongfa (aka PS Trading Inc) from Chinatown, NY. Please visit my profile and website for more information about the company and the array of products we carry.
- Please contact me with any questions about products, shipping or returns prior to purchasing. We have a variety of products, so please explore our other listings. If you wish to purchase larger quantities of any product, please message me for wholesale prices and include the listing title.
- If you have issues with your order or wish to make a return, please contact me directly before leaving feedback.
- We ship only to your Paypal address, so please make sure your listed address is accurate.
- Once payment is received, orders may take up to 1-2 business days to ship out.
- Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, includes tracking, and require signature upon delivery on orders over $100.
- All returns are accepted as long as the items are in its original sealed condition.
- Please contact us about any issues within 7 days after receiving the item.
- Refund will be given as money back and return postage will be paid by the buyer and must include tracking.